- Sylvester Stallone is selling his custom Cadillac Escalade for $350,000.
- Stallone originally paid more than $400,000 for the opulent SUV, which includes features like a mobile internet system, plush reclining seats, and a 43-inch TV.
- With just 1,000 miles on the odometer, the Escalade is practically brand new.
- It’s up for sale through Becker Automotive Design, which originally customized the SUV.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Sylvester Stallone’s highly customized 2019 Cadillac Escalade ESV is up for grabs, and it can be yours for a cool $350,000.
Yes, $350,000 is more than quadruple the price of an ordinary Escalade, but this is no ordinary Escalade. The Escalade in question was thoroughly modified by Becker Automotive Design, which specializes in transforming normal luxury vehicles into roving first-class cabins for clients including “heads of state, Silicon Valley and Seattle financiers and entrepreneurs, movie and music studio chiefs, Hollywood celebrities,” and “VIPs from around the world.”
Becker stretched Stallone’s Escalade by 20 inches and revamped the interior, adding in large reclining armchairs, wooden tray tables, flat-screen TVs, and a mobile internet system. All in all, the SUV cost Stallone $409,000 new, making its current price quite the bargain — especially considering it only has 1,000 miles on the clock.
Keep scrolling to take a closer look at Sly Stallone’s Escalade, which is now for sale through Becker’s website.