- Tom Holland splashed out on his brothers 21st birthday presents, buying them a piano and a Rolex.
- The Spider-Man actor told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday that he wanted to give his two brothers — who are twins — something “memorable” on their big day.
- “What are you expected as a big movie star now to get your two younger brothers for their 21st twin birthday?” Jimmy Kimmel asked Holland.
“I bought my brother Sam a piano because he loves playing the piano and I bought my brother Harry a Rolex,” Holland said.
But the 23-year-old admitted he did split the costs of the expensive presents with his parents.
- “It was a real family endeavour and their 21st is a big birthday, and they’ll keep those for the rest of their lives and they’ll be very memorable, and it’s a big day for them,” Holland said.
- Earlier in the interview, Holland surprised his “Onward” co-star Chris Pratt as he emerged from the audience during the show’s Q&A session.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.