- GameStop’s Cyber Monday sale ends today. Save on consoles, games, accessories, and toys.
- Get $100 off select PlayStation 4 consoles, $100-$150 off select Xbox One consoles, and a $25 gift coupon when you buy the Nintendo Switch.
- We’re tracking the best Cyber Monday deals across the internet, and we’ll be updating these posts all day. As far as we know, GameStop’s Cyber Monday sales end today.
- Shopping for more gaming deals? Check out the best Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch deals.
- For more potential savings, check out Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date GameStop coupons and promo codes.
Updated on 12/2/2019 at 3:55 pm ET
GameStop’s Cyber Monday event is well underway. You’ll find discounts on video game consoles, games, accessories, toys, board games, subscription services, and more. But get a move on: GameStop’s Cyber Monday sales end today.
Currently, you can take $100-$150 off select PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles; get a free pre-owned game when you buy two pre-owned games (select titles); take 30% off board games; get $200 off select HTC Vive VR headsets; $30 off the Arctis 3 headset from SteelSeries; and save up to 40% on computer accessories.
See more below for our recommended deals. We will be updating this page throughout Cyber Monday for any additional discounts from GameStop.
PlayStation 4 deals:
- PlayStation 4 Pro Glacier White, $299.99 (originally $399.99) [You save $100]
- PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, $38.99 (originally $64.99) [You save $26]
- PlayStation VR bundles, $199.99 to $249.99 (originally $299.99 to $349.99) [You save $50]
- PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership, $44.99 (originally $99.99) [You save $50]
- “God of War,” “Gran Turismo Sport,” Persona 5,” “The Last of Us Remastered,” and other titles, $9.99 (originally $19.99) [You save $10]
- Save up to 80% off select games
- Spider-Man, $19.99 (originally $39.99) [You save $20]
Xbox One deals:
Nintendo Switch deals:
Toys and collectibles deals:
GameStop Cyber Monday 2019 ad
GameStop’s Cyber Monday 2019 ad has been live for a few days now. Deals include up to 50% off video games, $100 off Playstation 4 consoles, $100 to $150 off Xbox consoles, and a $25 gift coupon when you buy the Nintendo Switch.
We checked Walmart, Target, and Best Buy, and the deals on consoles are all the same at the time of publishing, but prices may differ when it comes to select games and accessories. GameStop sells refurbished and pre-owned products and those are also getting discounted.
GameStop Cyber Monday FAQs:
How much is a PS4 at GameStop on Cyber Monday?
The PlayStation 4 Pro is marked down to $299.99 for Cyber Monday. Meanwhile, the PlayStation 4 (1TB) is down to $199.99 with three flagship games included. Unfortunately, the $199.99 is no longer available online. Call your local GameStop to see if any are in stock.
Is the Nintendo Switch on sale for Cyber Monday?
The only Nintendo Switch console deal at GameStop is a $25 gift card. Otherwise, we’re not seeing significant discounts on this popular console at GameStop or anywhere else.
How much is NBA2k19 on Cyber Monday?
On Cyber Monday, NBA2k19 is on sale for $19.97.
Alyssa Powell/Business Insider