- Shane Dawson released the third episode of “The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star,” a nine-part documentary series.
- In the video, he and Star give the first look at their palette for their upcoming makeup collaboration titled “Conspiracy.”
- Some of the colors refer to prominent conspiracy theories, like “Flat Earth,” “Chem Trails,” and “Just a Theory.”
- Other colors allude to Dawson’s history on YouTube, including “Food Videos,” “Cry on my Couch,” “Ranch,” and “Trish.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Shane Dawson dropped the latest installment of his nine-part documentary series titled “The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star” on Friday. While attempting to profile Star’s life, the new episode focused more heavily on the two YouTubers’ upcoming makeup collaboration, “Conspiracy.”
In the episode, Star presented Dawson with a first look of the color palette, so fans finally got a glimpse at what this new makeup line will look like.
The name of each color was also announced, and they include: Trisha, Flat Earth, Ranch, Diet Root Beer, Just a Theory, Not A Fact, Controversy, Illuminatea, My Uber’s Here, Inside Job, Diet Cola, PIGment, Cheeto Dust, Flaming Hot, TanaCon, Irrelevant, Cry on my Couch and Sleep Paralysis. All of them relate in some way to Dawson’s biggest video hits over the years.
Keep reading to see what some of the best colors might look like.